Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GC Documents my Life

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      you're welcome...
      That's neat, Julie.
      -Barb/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...>
      To: Central Texas Geocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GC Documents my Life
      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:26:05 -0600

      For the last 10 years of my life, I have this wonderful photo gallery of all my adventures and friendships. �It's called geocaching.com. �It's not just all the photos I've posted on my own gallery, but everyone else's, too.

      Just today, I went back and found the very first photo of Footnotes coach and I together. � ......but it was before we met! �There was a flash mob in front of the Alamo in May of 2007, and we were able to go through the gallery of 76 photos and find several of us in the same shot......except that I don't believe we ever actually met or spoke to each other at the time. (Missed my chance, there, huh!) �That was 9 months before we met for real in February of 2008, made our first date on August 1, 2009, and got married on May 8, 2010.

      These photos are precious to me! �Thanks you so much to everyone who took photos and posted them. �I know sometimes it's a pain to load photos into GC.com, but once you do, the photos and the logs become the story of our lives. �So upload, upload, UPLOAD because you never know what special moments you are capturing.

      Thanks!

    • kickimor@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        Where's the like button on this?