Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas Challenge Count

  • Joe Doetsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
      Where do I get info about signing up? Is it to late?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 31, 2013, at 5:05 PM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      We're at 442 people registered for the vent, with a total of 267 playing (69 for CenTex), 151 watching (28 from CenTex, and have I got a job for you if you're one these people!), and the rest are kiddos who will have a blast at Kiddie Camp.

      Anyone want to guess when this thing will go Mega?

      EWB - Tom

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
        It's all here: http://coord.info/GC3W8GT and it's not too late

        And the total is now 463. Pathtag and coin orders have been extened through midnight Sunday Feb 3.