Texas Challenge 2014 Captain - You?

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      I won't be team captain of CenTex for 2014 (and probably beyond that as well). I'll have too much going on with the planning, and I may even be part of the hide team. So, even though that's a long ways off, be thinking about it. If you have ANY desire to be team captain in 2014, you may want to follow me around Saturday morning at this year's Challenge.

      EWB - Tom