2012 Geocaching Awards - Changes coming

  • arnaud.geo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
      As you know, I have been running the geocaching awards for the last 5 years. This year however, I will not be able to do it again.

      Some of the people in the committee that helped me last year (Indigo Parrish, Lignumaqua, Tygress, HiDude_98...) are thinking of continuing but using a different format that would mostly be based of the favorite points. More information will be shared soon.

      In the meantime, if you are interested in helping, let people know by responding to this thread.

      Cache on!

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle.
    • s6sputnik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
        Hi Arnaud,

        Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into all those Geocaching Awards. I didn't make them all ( I just didn't know about them) but the ones I attended were fantastic and totally 100% appreciated!

        Merci!

        Shawn/S6sputnik