Help with a Cache

  • atxtracker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      Hi all, I'm working on a new cache series in Austin and I need some help. I have an idea to incorporate a large number of trackables (maybe a hundred, or so) in to the clues. I can't afford to buy very many new TB tags, but I was thinking that there are thousands and thousands of TBs that have gone hopelessly missing.

      Would any of you be will to adopt over to me old trackables so I can recycle them?

      Thanks,
      John (ATXTracker)

      The adoption form is here: http://www.geocaching.com/adopt