Re: Texas Challenge 2014

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 16, 2013
      Bastrop - Lost Pines and feral chickens. Yep, look up feral chickens. There's you something to work with.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "gumbietygress@..." wrote:

      > I have no problem with Bastrop. Except that it lacks an iconic image for the coin (I'm sure I can overcome that)Share the love! BarbJ/Tygress

    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos