4 events in Austin February 9

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Plan on a full day in Austin on February 9:

      GC447AK "War Time" Flash Mob

      GC447AX TXGA Meet and Greet Breakfast Event

      GC44EX4 Can you Teach an Old Cacher New Tricks?

      GC44EY8 Riddle Me This:Austin

      Hope to see everyone there!

      EWB - Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
        And finish up the evening at Way Off Broadway Community Players (wobpc.org) and see Tygress (moi) in the staged reading of Love, Loss, & What I Wore... there will be champagne & chocolate!!! [Feb 8 &9]
        BarbJ =thespian= Tygress

        Plan on a full day in Austin on February 9:

        GC447AK   "War Time" Flash Mob

        GC447AX   TXGA Meet and Greet Breakfast Event

        GC44EX4   Can you Teach an Old Cacher New Tricks?

        GC44EY8   Riddle Me This:Austin

        Hope to see everyone there!

        EWB - Tom

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        One Trick to Stay Asleep
        If you struggle to fall asleep, or stay asleep, try this…
        peaklife.com