Re: Texas Challenge 2014

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 15, 2013
      I don't know that I've even heard of Krause Springs. A much smaller event there would be cool in my opinion (hint hint).

      EWB - Tom

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos