Re: Texas Challenge 2014

  • bushman_family
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 14, 2013
      I vote for Bastrop too! I plan to actually come in 2014.

      I would like to help in some way. Are there activities for those who don't want to participate in the challenge? If so, I could help plan and coordinate those. And why can't there be a seperate registration and fee for those people? And we should be able to eat too.

      Helping on a hide team would be fun too.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Denise Vajdak wrote:

      > I also vote for Bastrop. I still think they could use all the revenue they
      > can get.
      >
      > **
      > *Denise E. Vajdak* ><> (aka *NativTxn*)
      > http://tx.ag/denise *In God We Trust*
      > *
      > *
      > AdvoCare Independent Distributor
      >

      > On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM, electric_water_boy <
      > electric_water_boy@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I've asked a few times for suggestions of where to have the 2014 Texas
      > > Challenge. We really need to get this squared away. So here's what I'd like.
      > >
      > > 1. Post here the name of a place or an area you'd like to have CenTex host
      > > the 2014 Challenge (and as much as I'd like to have it in Hawaii too, let's
      > > please keep this reasonable and in the CenTex area). You don't have to kow
      > > if it's possible to have it there or not. Just post your idea.
      > >
      > > 2. Post if you'd be willing to work on the hide team, which is really kind
      > > of important to have since the Challenge part of Challenge would be pretty
      > > boring without it.
      > >
      > > 3. Post if you'd be willing to help with Camp Kiddie Cacher.
      > >
      > > 4. Post if you'd be willing to help in some other aspect.
      > >
      > > I'm not an army of one. I can't - and won't - do this by myself. I have a
      > > couple of people who have said they'd help, but it is no where near enough
      > > people. I need YOUR help - and yes, I mean YOU.
      > >
      > > I'd really like to announce in April where we're having the next
      > > Challenge, but without your help it isn't going to happen. Without your
      > > help, Challenge isn't going to happen. It's our turn to put this on. Let's
      > > get it done!
      > >
      > > EWB - Tom

    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos