Video about Missing an FTF

  • Rachele DiTullio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013

      I stumbled across this video from The Chicago Geocacher.  For anyone who has seen the videos that use the clip from Der Untergang (Downfall), he has made made a parody about FTFs (has some adult language):

      Hitler Reacts to Missing a Geocaching First-To-Find

      -Rachele (strontium87)
    • strontium_87
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
        I stumbled across this video from The Chicago Geocacher. For anyone who has seen the videos that use the clip from Der Untergang (Downfall), he has made made a parody about FTFs (has some adult language):

        Hitler Reacts to Missing a Geocaching First-To-Find

        http://youtu.be/0704bum1arA

        -Rachele (strontium87)
      • Shawn Olsen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013