Re: Texas Challenge 2014

  • Rachele DiTullio
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 11, 2013
      I'm willing to help; as this year will be my first time attending the Texas Challenge, I am not sure how best I CAN help though :)

      My suggestion is a state park like Bastrop (really pretty even with the burned trees), Buescher, McKinney Falls, Pedernales or Enchanted Rock.  All of these are within reasonable distance to lodging for those who don't want to camp and have camping facilities. Additionally, they are all close enough to drive to and from for Austin-area folks who don't want to have to camp or stay in a hotel. TPWD is really into geocaching so they might be cool about working with us.

      -Rachele (strontium87)
    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28 12:27 PM
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos