Texas Challenge 2013 and 2014

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      Texas Challenge 2013 is coming up quick. And Texas Challenge 2014 will get here pretty quickly too!

      We need to have a meeting to sit down and discuss these two events. We're handling the Friday night event this year. I'll have "Bingo" cards to fill out ready to go. It would be nice if we had some other things to do as well.

      And we really need to decide where we're going to have the 2014 Challenge and get after it.

      So, it would be nice if we could have an event January 26 somewhere in the Austin area. I have no clue where, but if someone would grab this bull by the horns and get an event together I sure would be a happy camper. In the meantime, be thinking about what you can do to help, especially with the 2014 event. Thanks!

      EWB - Tom
    • John Baker

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
          Nah, that needs to be about milestones. We could have the meeting the next afternoon and that would work for me. Then again, it doesn't have to revolve around me. There's a very capable group of people here.