Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Happy New Year Y'all!!!!!

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
      Happy New Year Esther!  Thank you!

      Hope you have some great hides and bring me the ability to find more of yours! :)

      All the best!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocache/Munzee Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
      http://www.geocachingaustin.com/
      http://www.munzee.com/m/GeoJewett/

      On Dec 31, 2012, at 07:06 PM, Esther Lopez wrote:

      To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

      Happy New Year!!!!!

      Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!