Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Happy New Year Y'all!!!!!

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013

      Happy New Year!  May y'all have fun finds and awesome adventures!

      Denise Vajdak
      AdvoCare Independent Distributor
      http://tx.ag/advocare

      On Jan 1, 2013 9:55 AM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
        Happy New Year Esther!  Thank you!

        Hope you have some great hides and bring me the ability to find more of yours! :)

        All the best!

        Greg Jewett
        Geocache/Munzee Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290