Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Happy New Year Y'all!!!!!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
      Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013

        Happy New Year!  May y'all have fun finds and awesome adventures!

        Denise Vajdak
        AdvoCare Independent Distributor
        http://tx.ag/advocare

        On Jan 1, 2013 9:55 AM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

        Russ the Waterweasel

        To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

        Happy New Year!!!!!

        Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
          Happy New Year Esther!  Thank you!

          Hope you have some great hides and bring me the ability to find more of yours! :)

          All the best!

          Greg Jewett
          Geocache/Munzee Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290