Happy New Year Y'all!!!!!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
      To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

      Happy New Year!!!!!

      Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
        Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

        Russ the Waterweasel

        To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

        Happy New Year!!!!!

        Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

      • Denise Vajdak
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013

          Happy New Year!  May y'all have fun finds and awesome adventures!

          Denise Vajdak
          AdvoCare Independent Distributor
          http://tx.ag/advocare

          On Jan 1, 2013 9:55 AM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

          Happy New Year!!!!!

          Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

        • Greg Jewett
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
            Happy New Year Esther!  Thank you!

            Hope you have some great hides and bring me the ability to find more of yours! :)

            All the best!

            Greg Jewett
            Geocache/Munzee Handle:  GeoJewett
            (512) 627-7290