Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Year's Eve Event Tonight

  • LSR
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
      To all as well, Happy New Year

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 31, 2012, at 2:48 PM, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      Happy New Years to all my friends in Central Texas!  It's too nasty to make it out tonight, but  I resolve to make it to more Austin (and San Antonio) events in 2013!  We've had a great year, caching in some incredible places.  Gotta love geocaching!

      Cheers,

      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Melanie <acclanmangroups@...> wrote:

      There is an event tonight if you want to come in out of the wet cold and visit with other geocachers. Good food too!

      http://coord.info/GC42ZDQ

      North Austin
      Pok-e-Jo's BBQ
      2121 Parmer Lane
      Austin, Tx. 78727

      We'll be in the party room in the back from 6:00PM until 9:00PM.

      Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you all there.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
        To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

        Happy New Year!!!!!

        Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
          Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

          Russ the Waterweasel

          To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

          Happy New Year!!!!!

          Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

        • Denise Vajdak
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013

            Happy New Year!  May y'all have fun finds and awesome adventures!

            Denise Vajdak
            AdvoCare Independent Distributor
            http://tx.ag/advocare

            On Jan 1, 2013 9:55 AM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

            Russ the Waterweasel

            To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

            Happy New Year!!!!!

            Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

          • Greg Jewett
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
              Happy New Year Esther!  Thank you!

              Hope you have some great hides and bring me the ability to find more of yours! :)

              All the best!

              Greg Jewett
              Geocache/Munzee Handle:  GeoJewett
              (512) 627-7290