New Year's Eve Event Tonight

  • Melanie
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
      There is an event tonight if you want to come in out of the wet cold and visit with other geocachers. Good food too!

      http://coord.info/GC42ZDQ

      North Austin
      Pok-e-Jo's BBQ
      2121 Parmer Lane
      Austin, Tx. 78727

      We'll be in the party room in the back from 6:00PM until 9:00PM.

      Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you all there.

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)
    • J Crozier

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
            To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

            Happy New Year!!!!!

            Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
              Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

              Russ the Waterweasel

              To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

              Happy New Year!!!!!

              Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

            • Denise Vajdak
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013

                Happy New Year!  May y'all have fun finds and awesome adventures!

                Denise Vajdak
                AdvoCare Independent Distributor
                http://tx.ag/advocare

                On Jan 1, 2013 9:55 AM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                Thanks Esther!  Virtual hug to last you until we meet again!

                Russ the Waterweasel

                To all my great Central Texas geo-friends and others how might be lurking here -

                Happy New Year!!!!!

                Please stay safe tonight and every day in 2013!

              • Greg Jewett
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
                  Happy New Year Esther!  Thank you!

                  Hope you have some great hides and bring me the ability to find more of yours! :)

                  All the best!

                  Greg Jewett
                  Geocache/Munzee Handle:  GeoJewett
                  (512) 627-7290