Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] #1000

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
      Track Meet -- I mean, dinosaur foot prints can't steer you too far wrong!!!

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
        You could do Track Meet? or any one of the other good earthcaches . . .

        Russ the Waterweasel

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
          Let me know when you hit it:   ammocan@...
          ..and I will put you on the limelight of the website.

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com