Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] #1000

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
      Hey! Early congrats!!!!

      I just spent about 10 minutes looking at all the extra smiley photos for Smooches (GC13B59) by MdaTaz.  You could get both 999 and 1000 at the same time since you get an extra smiley for posting a "smooching" picture!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
        Track Meet -- I mean, dinosaur foot prints can't steer you too far wrong!!!

        I just spent about 10 minutes looking at all the extra smiley photos for Smooches (GC13B59) by MdaTaz.  You could get both 999 and 1000 at the same time since you get an extra smiley for posting a "smooching" picture!!!!

        Esther/BGTx

        Besides Necropolis at Britannia Manor, what would be a good cache to find for #1000? My goal was to reach that by the end of the year and as I write this on 12/30/2012, I'm at 998!! I wanted to find it on the last day of the year but the weather forecast shows rain so I can't go far and I live in Northwest Austin. Any thoughts??

        Thanks,
        Bob
        aka JEBJAR

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
          You could do Track Meet? or any one of the other good earthcaches . . .

          Russ the Waterweasel

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
            Let me know when you hit it:   ammocan@...
            ..and I will put you on the limelight of the website.

            Greg Jewett
            Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
            (512) 627-7290
            geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com