Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] #1000

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
      I think an EVENT is a great way to celebrate a milestone!  Check for a New Year's Eve event.  That way, you celebrate with people who will understand and cheer your accomplishment.

      And, if I don't see you at an event, congratulations on your 1000th cache and for all the adventures, places, and people you met/had/experienced along the way.

      Cheers,

      On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM, jebjar <bweeks44@...> wrote:

      Besides Necropolis at Britannia Manor, what would be a good cache to find for #1000? My goal was to reach that by the end of the year and as I write this on 12/30/2012, I'm at 998!! I wanted to find it on the last day of the year but the weather forecast shows rain so I can't go far and I live in Northwest Austin. Any thoughts??

      Thanks,
      Bob
      aka JEBJAR

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
        Hey! Early congrats!!!!

        I just spent about 10 minutes looking at all the extra smiley photos for Smooches (GC13B59) by MdaTaz.  You could get both 999 and 1000 at the same time since you get an extra smiley for posting a "smooching" picture!!!!

        Esther/BGTx

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
          Track Meet -- I mean, dinosaur foot prints can't steer you too far wrong!!!

          I just spent about 10 minutes looking at all the extra smiley photos for Smooches (GC13B59) by MdaTaz.  You could get both 999 and 1000 at the same time since you get an extra smiley for posting a "smooching" picture!!!!

          Esther/BGTx

          Besides Necropolis at Britannia Manor, what would be a good cache to find for #1000? My goal was to reach that by the end of the year and as I write this on 12/30/2012, I'm at 998!! I wanted to find it on the last day of the year but the weather forecast shows rain so I can't go far and I live in Northwest Austin. Any thoughts??

          Thanks,
          Bob
          aka JEBJAR

          Woman is 53 But Looks 25
          ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
            You could do Track Meet? or any one of the other good earthcaches . . .

            Russ the Waterweasel

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
              Let me know when you hit it:   ammocan@...
              ..and I will put you on the limelight of the website.

              Greg Jewett
              Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
              (512) 627-7290
              geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com