Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] happy happy happy...

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
      Happy Holidays to ALL!

      Footnotes coach and I just received our Christmas present of 5 new countries we have found caches in while on board our cruise to the Southern Caribbean!  We had an event in Dominican Republic and had 6 attendees!  It pays to be on Santa's GOOD list!
      Cheers,

      On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Photo

    • iris9
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2012
        Way to go Julie & Roger! Happy sailing, caching, and holidays to you!

        Lyni9 / Iris