Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] happy happy happy...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
      smiles are good!
      smiles are great
      To make people smile
      Tygress won't hesitate!!!!
      -g-

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: "Vicki L. Almstrum" <almstrum@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] happy happy happy...
      Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:56:39 -0600

      Oooh! Aaah! Makes me smile!!!!!

      Happy holidays Barb and everyone else in the CenTex geocaching community (and beyond!)

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

      On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Photo

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com
    • J Crozier
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
        Happy Holidays to ALL!

        Footnotes coach and I just received our Christmas present of 5 new countries we have found caches in while on board our cruise to the Southern Caribbean!  We had an event in Dominican Republic and had 6 attendees!  It pays to be on Santa's GOOD list!
        Cheers,

        On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        Photo

      • iris9
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2012
          Way to go Julie & Roger! Happy sailing, caching, and holidays to you!

          Lyni9 / Iris