Map enhancements - part 2

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012

      As a follow up to the message that I posted early yesterday morning I just wanted to let you all know that I had submitted a suggestion to Torsten Amshove the author of GC little helper that he provide a way to disable the default map feature just before I sent that message. Today Torsten released an update to GC little helper that includes the option to set the default map layer to ”-- no default --”.

      Now, that was fast turnaround, I was not expecting anything that quick. It was also great to know that he thought it was a good suggestion and he implemented it.

      --| Jay /\ Bing-GTX