Re: Almost the most expensive single cache I ever found

  • ROOKEEZ
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 14, 2012
      Well, it is nice to see you are human Rick. Maybe if you had Wyatt there to keep you organized and focused it would have helped. I will never admit to something like this! Like while on a boat on the River Thames and taking a picture for a fellow tourist (of them and the Bridge in the background) and dropping "MY" camera into the river. I guess it was nice of me to get their picture for them. HMMMM.

      later,
      MO Pirate

      PS, At least I knew where my camera was! LOL