Re: Anybody up for a little CITO Event?

  • origami cacher
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 12, 2012
      Thanks for all of the feedback and ideas on my question. I have decided
      not to host a CITO event at the Hugo Site, but will continue to CITO on
      my own every time I am out geocaching.
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 13, 2012
        That said, do consider organizing a CITO to assist a city, regional park, or other organization where the lines of responsibility aren't so murky.

        Best,

        Russ the Waterweasel