Re: Almost the most expensive single cach e I ev...

  • lorierhea@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
      Hi BarbJ/Tygress:

      Thanks so much for your much needed help with protocol. I'll make it
      easy on ya tho. My geo name is the same as my real name. At least it's
      spelled the way it's supposed to. LorieRay is Geo name. Lorie Rhea is
      real one. They both are pronounced the same. Having it spelled Ray to
      begin with would have been way too easy apparently ;))

      I got to meet Ed and Sharon of egsg while finding the 'Stream' cache
      which was the one that caused all this in the first place. While in
      search mode for it, several other people stopped by to relate Rick's
      story with the leaf blower goin all out. Hey Rick, you're famous. Also
      got another guy into geocaching as well. He, like me, didn't know a
      thing about it and couldn't wait to get started.

      Thanks again Barb. I need all the help I can get ;))

      LorieRay/Lorie Rhea

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "gumbietygress@..."
      <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      > Yes, well... at least one set of readers has been turned into a travel
      bug. Now, a little moment of protocol for the list -- not a ding. But
      there are a lot of us here in various stages of participation to
      lurking. So we know/are reminded who's who, we try to sign off with our
      real & geocaching names (some people know me only as the Tygress, for
      example.... and I'm simply lousy at names, myself -- and I'll remember
      your geo name before your real one....).It's not a critical thing... but
      helpful. Welcome to caching! BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
        No worries... even at our ranking we still need HELP. LOL.
        Come to an event... best way to meet people and get those essential phone-a-friends.
        [unless it's a particularly memorable cache, I'm no good, myself, unless I'm sitting at my database. Sad, but mostly true. Of course, then there's Esther (Bigguy in Texas)....LOL]

        <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

        > Yes, well... at least one set of readers has been turned into a travel
        bug. Now, a little moment of protocol for the list -- not a ding. But
        there are a lot of us here in various stages of participation to
        lurking. So we know/are reminded who's who, we try to sign off with our
        real & geocaching names (some people know me only as the Tygress, for
        example.... and I'm simply lousy at names, myself -- and I'll remember
        your geo name before your real one....).It's not a critical thing... but
        helpful. Welcome to caching! BarbJ/Tygress

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)