Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Almost the most expensive single cach e I ever found

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
      I do, strangely, know how the find my phone ap works -- but you have to be able to access it remotely.
      We had one of our set builders lose his iphone on Thursday. Looked for an hour and a half -- but couldn't remember his number so we could call it. [Well, the PHONE knows it.]
      So he went home and accessed the ap...
      A strange pinging started up on stage... we traced it to... inside one of the nutcrackers we'd just built and screwed to a drop. LOL. Our tin man had an iphone heart -- we had to unscrew it to retreive the phone.  *I* thought it was hysterical...
      -BarbJ/phound a phone/Tygress