GC4F14 - next event cache

  • chl0807
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2002
      To let you know before you get your next weekly update, I just posted
      the next Austin event cache as GC4F14.

      If anybody is interested in preparing some sort of short and informal
      presentation, please feel free to do so, and just add a note to the
      cache log. The location may not be extremely condusive for a
      presentation but I will leave it up to your discretion and loud voice.

      I look forward to meeting many of you at the event.

      Christian