PAF List (Thank you!)

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      All..

      What a great response I have received regarding the PAF list!

      Just a note:  I will never post any of your information on the PAF list if you do not request it.   This is completely voluntary.  .. if for some reason you later decide to be removed, please let me know, and it shall be.  One thing I can not control however, is that if people add you to their phone or contact list, you will need to send a note out to the group and request that they remove you if that is the case.

      With some recently discussion, it was decided that we would put together a private PAF list that can be found on the GeoachingAustin website.
      It will be password protected so not available to the public!  If you are added to the PAF list, I will automatically send you the password for access.

      If you would like to be part of this PAF (Phone-A-Friend) list, please send me the following information:
      • Name
      • Geocaching Name
      • Phone Number (mobile phone preferably)
      • Email Address
      For any reason, if you do not wish to be part the PAF list, again please let me know, send an email to:  ammocan@...

      If you would like to have access to this section of the Centex website, please send a private email to:  ammocan@...

      Greg Jewett