chirps

  • joseph p
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012
      i saw the new chirp come up and plan to go get it. the one thing i would like to know what are the other chirps out there. i think there is at least three or more and i did one but would like to take a friend out to do some. can we put a list up of them so others and my self can find and do them.
    • Victor Engel
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012
        What is a chirp?

        On 11/24/12, joseph p <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:
        > i saw the new chirp come up and plan to go get it. the one thing i would
        > like to know what are the other chirps out there. i think there is at least
        > three or more and i did one but would like to take a friend out to do some.
        > can we put a list up of them so others and my self can find and do them.

        Victor Engel
        http://victorspictures.com/blog

        Also please check out my new game blog
        http://swarmsgame.blogspot.com
      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012
          What is a Chirp ...
          See this link:   https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=74811

          What other Chirps are out there?
          I found a couple in a series in Austin, so here is what I found, there are many more.  Unfortunately there is no PQ capability to locate these, but I am quite sure you can use GSAK to do it, and maybe someone with a good chunk of the Austin area in their DB can do a more extensive search and dump it to an email, or generate a list to share on GC.com.

          Unknown Cache Chirp Series Bonus
          by ATXTracker & PDubATX | GC2GX6A | Texas

          Unknown Cache Chirp Series Blue Jay
          by ATXTracker & PDubATX | GC2GX81 | Texas

          Unknown Cache Chirp Series Oriole
          by ATXTracker & PDubATX | GC2GX8P | Texas

          Unknown Cache Chirp Series Cardinal
          by ATXTracker & PDubATX | GC2GX9Z | Texas

          Unknown Cache Turkey Day Chirp
          by Mh171 | GC41Q2X | Texas
          Unknown Cache Chirp Overlook
          by Chance Encounter | GC2Z0JZ | Texas

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          On Nov 24, 2012, at 08:31 AM, Victor Engel wrote:

          What is a chirp?

          On 11/24/12, joseph p <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:
          > i saw the new chirp come up and plan to go get it. the one thing i would
          > like to know what are the other chirps out there. i think there is at least
          > three or more and i did one but would like to take a friend out to do some.
          > can we put a list up of them so others and my self can find and do them.

          Victor Engel
          http://victorspictures.com/blog

          Also please check out my new game blog
          http://swarmsgame.blogspot.com

        • GrnBeret2B
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012
            I ran a PQ for caches that have the "Wireless Beacon Required" attribute, and came up with 34.  If cache owners are using attributes like they should, it should have all of them.  There's a couple that don't seem like chirps, but hey.

            I put it all in a bookmark list you should be able to access at http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=4b85d3ec-65e5-4819-b9c0-a815469a77e4

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012
              Good work, tech boy! It's so handy to have savvy folks on hand!!!!
              -B/Tygress

              I ran a PQ for caches that have the "Wireless Beacon Required" attribute, and came up with 34. �If cache owners are using attributes like they should, it should have all of them. �There's a couple that don't seem like chirps, but hey.

              I put it all in a bookmark list you should be able to access at�http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=4b85d3ec-65e5-4819-b9c0-a815469a77e4

              On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:40 AM, joseph p <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:

              i saw the new chirp come up and plan to go get it. the one thing i would like to know what are the other chirps out there. i think there is at least three or more and i did one but would like to take a friend out to do some. can we put a list up of them so others and my self can find and do them.

              Woman is 53 But Looks 25
              ConsumerLifestyleMag.com