Vacation: Catching up!

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      Oh, how I do love some time off!

      I will be using this time to catch up on website.    If you have any milestones, news, articles, etc.. that you would like to share, please let me know!

      Anyone Geocaching tomorrow or this weekend?  I would love to get out in the cool and wonderful weather!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com