Online PAF List!

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
      All..

      With some recently discussion, it was decided that we would put together a private PAF list that can be found on the GeoachingAustin website.
      It will be password protected so not available to the public!

      If you would like to be part of this PAF (Phone-A-Friend) list, please send me the following information:
      • Name
      • Geocaching Name
      • Phone Number (mobile phone preferably)
      • Email Address
      For any reason, if you do not wish to be part the PAF list, again please let me know, send an email to:  ammocan@...

      Right now the PAF list is only 3 members long.

      If you would like to have access to this section of the Centex website, please send a private email to:  ammocan@...

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290

[...]