Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] geocaching movies

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
      Gadget Girl held an event several years ago, and we set up an outdoor movie theatre in her back yard and screened GPS - The Movie.  We had a BLAST!  It won't win any academy awards, but it was really fun to see the geocaching, especially the opening scene (you'll have to watch it yourself!)  In the end, it was a slasher movie.  Six cachers go into the woods, and not all of them come out.  Lots of fun.

      On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

      There are some listed on the Geocaching.com forums.

      Here is what they came up with:

      G.P.S. The Movie
      Tracker
      Are You Scared 2
      Find Me
      Splinterheads

      There is a ton of discussion.  Read it all here:  http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=242811

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Nov 17, 2012, at 09:05 PM, joseph p wrote:

      what movies are based off of geocaching?