Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] geocoins

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2012
      Go to your trackables page

      On right Side there will be a drop box menu to move it to inventory or collection.

      On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM, joseph p <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:

      i happen to forget how to make one of my Trackable move from inventory to my collection? can some one out there please help me?

      --
      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
    • Bill Ellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2012
        You may also need to go to the edit details and mark it collectable first if you have not done so already.

        On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Bill Ellis <zionzr2@...> wrote:
        Go to your trackables page

        On right Side there will be a drop box menu to move it to inventory or collection.

        On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM, joseph p <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:

        i happen to forget how to make one of my Trackable move from inventory to my collection? can some one out there please help me?

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2