Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The GPS Open on YouTube

  • J Crozier
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
      Hi Howard!
      I'm so sorry I missed your event.  I can't believe I've never made it to one of these.  Sounds like a blast.

      I have a question, now that it's over.  How do you mark GZ for your game????  Are you 'burying' something that you retrieve?  Something magnetic?  How do you find it at the end of the game????

      I know I should come and find this out for myself, but I just can't wait another year to know the answer!

      Cheers,

      On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM, semperquestio <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      On her attended log, Wanda Texas posted a link to a video she posted.  Thanks, Wanda!

    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
        Replied offline.