Here we go!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
      The GPS Open is tomorrow!

      I've got ground zero selected and all the gear will be loaded in the truck soon. We'll be out there bright and early getting all set up.

      I think you're gonna like where the game field is this time. We're doing something a little different than before.

      Don't let the itty bitty threat of a little rain keep you away! We really wanna see ALL of you out there!

      SQ and the GPSO Crew
    • Shawn Olsen