Follow up on those pictures....

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
      Heard that some of the submitted pictures that were sent in for the Austin American Statesman article will be used. However...

      They want more, and they want "professional" looking, so they're sending out the photographer. So, if you're feeling photogenic, or you ever wonder what was taught in Geocaching 101 program that TPWD puts on, all you need to do is get on over to...

      http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/calendar/geocaching-101-44

      That's this Saturday at Buescher State Park 2:00 - 3:00 PM.

      That is all
      EWB - Tom
    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
        Send them over to my GPS Open on Sunday. They can get all the nerd...umm...CACHER pics they can handle.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2012
          Are you saying I need to bring my Nerd glasses? Is that on the cache page? REALLY, Howard....
          (smile)
          -BarbJ-dress the part-Tygress

          Send them over to my GPS Open on Sunday.  They can get all the nerd...umm...CACHER pics they can handle.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          > Heard that some of the submitted pictures that were sent in for the Austin American Statesman article will be used.  However...
          >
          > They want more, and they want "professional" looking, so they're sending out the photographer.  So, if you're feeling photogenic, or you ever wonder what was taught in Geocaching 101 program that TPWD puts on, all you need to do is get on over to...
          >
          > http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/calendar/geocaching-101-44
          >
          > That's this Saturday at Buescher State Park 2:00 - 3:00 PM.
          >
          > That is all
          > EWB - Tom

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional