Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Need some family pictures

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2012
      Please make sure to send us a link to the article or what issue it shows up in.    Thanks EWB!

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Nov 8, 2012, at 07:51 AM, electric_water_boy wrote:

      Got quite a few - thanks to all who sent them in. Hopefully the writer will work a few of them in.

      EWB - Tom