Need some family pictures

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
      Need to get some pictures of families geocaching. This for an article that will be in the Austin American Statesman. Because of how soon this article will run I need to get pictures yesterday. If you want to contribute please email them to me at electric_water_boy@... Don't send a million - pick your best 3 or 4 at the most. Sorry I couldn't let anyone know sooner. I knew earlier today an article was coming but I didn't find out to just a short while ago that pictures were needed.

      For those who were there, I was looking for one that had about 10 or so of us all looking for a cache all but one of us had found and we all knew exactly where it was. We're all bent over mooning the camera person. The picture was taken in San Antonio after we had all met at Red Robin. Name of the cache was Raked over the Kohls or something similar to that.

      EWB - Tom
    • ACCLanMan
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012

        Tom –

        I’ve sent the Kohls picture to you.  Candy was the one who took it.

        I’m glad I was the only one who had not found it because at least I had an excuse…

        Melanie

        (ACCLanMan)

[...]

      • Greg Jewett
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
          I sent you a bunch, about 6-7.  Pick your favorite.  If you need names:   Eron, Evan Jewett.  Myself.  Venae Jewett

          Other two boys are Zack and Zayne Michaelsen.

          Greg Jewett
          Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 627-7290
          geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
          http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2012
            Got it and forwarded it on. Gosh that was a fun time.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "ACCLanMan" <acclanmangroups@...> wrote:

            > Tom -
            >

            > I've sent the Kohls picture to you. Candy was the one who took it.
            >

            > I'm glad I was the only one who had not found it because at least I had an
            > excuse.
            >

            > Melanie
            >
            > (ACCLanMan)

          • electric_water_boy
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 8, 2012
              Got'em and sent them on. Thanks!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <geojewett@...> wrote:

              > I sent you a bunch, about 6-7. Pick your favorite. If you need names: Eron, Evan Jewett. Myself. Venae Jewett
              >
              > Other two boys are Zack and Zayne Michaelsen.
              >

              > Greg Jewett
              > Geocacher Handle: GeoJewett
              > (512) 627-7290
              > geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
              > http://geocaching.ejewett.com/
              > http://www.geocachingaustin.com/
              > Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary. Save a tree
              >

              > On Nov 7, 2012, at 08:40 PM, ACCLanMan wrote:
              >

              > > Tom –
              > >

              > > I've sent the Kohls picture to you. Candy was the one who took it.
              > >

              > > I'm glad I was the only one who had not found it because at least I had an excuse…
              > >

              > > Melanie
              > >
              > > (ACCLanMan)

            • electric_water_boy
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 8, 2012
                Got quite a few - thanks to all who sent them in. Hopefully the writer will work a few of them in.

                EWB - Tom

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

                > Need to get some pictures of families geocaching. This for an article that will be in the Austin American Statesman. Because of how soon this article will run I need to get pictures yesterday. If you want to contribute please email them to me at electric_water_boy@... Don't send a million - pick your best 3 or 4 at the most. Sorry I couldn't let anyone know sooner. I knew earlier today an article was coming but I didn't find out to just a short while ago that pictures were needed.
                >
                > For those who were there, I was looking for one that had about 10 or so of us all looking for a cache all but one of us had found and we all knew exactly where it was. We're all bent over mooning the camera person. The picture was taken in San Antonio after we had all met at Red Robin. Name of the cache was Raked over the Kohls or something similar to that.
                >
                > EWB - Tom

              • Greg Jewett
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 8, 2012
                  Please make sure to send us a link to the article or what issue it shows up in.    Thanks EWB!