Event Reminder

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi y'all!

      I just wanted to get a reminder out for my event this Sunday - The Central Texas GPS Open III - http://coord.info/GC3TWRB

      We are doing a couple of things a little differently this time and we are adding the Lame Micro Toss Tournaemt to the first 16 folks that sign up. Also, those good folks at the Good Luck Grill has added some stuff to the back yard for the kids.

      Come on out for some fun and enjoy the Good Luck Grill's great food!

      Hope to see y'all there!

      SQ and the GPS Open Crew
    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2013
        Just a little reminder that the 4th Central Texas GPS Open is Sunday at The Good Luck Grill.  It starts at 11:30.  In addition to the familiar games we are experimenting with something new called "The Evil Hide Challenge".  We also expanded the Lame Micro Toss Tournament from 16 to 32 participants.

        So come on out to the GLG and have some fun, some good food, and LOTS of good folks to socialize with.

        Hope to see y'all there!

        SQ
      • Shawn Olsen

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 14, 2015
            Just a Reminder that I am hosting an Event this Saturday Morning at the South Austin Rudy's on Hwy 360.  Hope To see you all there!

            http://coord.info/GC5WYBT

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 14, 2015
              Thanks for the reminder!!!

              On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 6:03 AM, Bill Ellis zionzr2@... [CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS] <CENTRALTEXASGEOCACHERS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Just a Reminder that I am hosting an Event this Saturday Morning at the South Austin Rudy's on Hwy 360.  Hope To see you all there!

              http://coord.info/GC5WYBT

              --
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2