Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Replying to Greg Jewett about Girl Scout workshop

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      Thanks for the reply.   I am actually coordinating with a scout leader to make this presentation to fill in the gaps that she was unable to complete with them -- since she is not a Geocacher.  Hopefully at the end of the meeting we will have some girl scouts that are Geocachers and out playing the sport! :)

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 627-7290
      geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
      http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

      On Nov 3, 2012, at 01:03 PM, A wrote:

      Greg - the Junior level Girl Scouts (4th and 5th grade) have a badge called Geocacher. If girls complete all 5 steps they can earn the badge. It might serve as a guide even if the girls are a different age or you dont want to do it all. Here is a link to the badge page where you can download the details.
      http://scruggseasthigh.wikispaces.com/Junior+Journey+badges

      Amy
      GS589 (GS is for Girl Scouts)

      The system wouldnt let me reply to your earlier post, guess im doing someting wrong.