Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A Halloween Log for y'all

  • Holly Cooper
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      I love it Tygress! I didn't tune in to the melody until the last verse, I guess some of us take a little longer to figure it out.

      Holly/earthenborn

      On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:18 PM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Does a geosynch pill make the earth stand still?
      Or is Relativity all in beholder's eye
      No Flash Gordon to get there, no Daleks to declare
      The werebeagle says we ain't invisible -- sigh
      No crypt clawing beast interrupted our feast
      Though in the craw of a tree this bite jams
      We came at a spritely pace, guided by outer space
      And this is how our subtitles ran:

      Cache addiction double feature
      Trick or treat, let the profile eat yer
      Icon smiley; just as we planned it
      GPS to GZ, then geosense to scan it
      Oh-oh, at the geocache double feature find-it show

      Ghouls may peek as we come to seek
      They envy our haunting skills
      We come and we go just like specters, you know
      Though bring no plague or vexing ills
      Like Indiana in a tomb, we survey the runes
      Translated to a cache brain to win
      Drip your tree juice goo, we'll just say ewww
      And pop our little data probe in

      For it's a
      Cache addiction double feature
      Trick or treat, let the profile eat yer
      Icon smiley; just as we planned it
      GPS to GZ, then geosense to scan it
      Oh-oh, at the geocache double feature find-it show
      I wanna go, oh-oh, to the geocache multi-feature find-it show.

      Only I guess it doesn't count if I've seen THIS flick before. Ah well.
      Waterweasel caches in, I have to go make my own popcorn, this is what comes of having cached here without him back in January. Woooooooo!

      Tygress, just haunting the cache today.

      ((Luckily this was the 2nd cache we visited, so I still get the day -- we tend to operate from Waterweasel's unfound list -- but for another Halloween themed log -- GC3B1H0 Have a Ball http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=f60696db-7ce2-4f28-b75e-6d5946c1f761 ))

      Refinance for 1.750%/2.926% APR
      Loans under 729K usually qualify for US GOV backed refinance programs
      theeasyloansite.com

      --
      Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
      Outreach Deafblind Consultant
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        If it works anyway, no worries...
        T.S. Eliot reportedly wrote the Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats versus (you know them as the musical CATS) to tunes of the time, now lost. Doesn't worry the rhymes in the least.

        BarbJ=words gots they own rhythm=Tygress

[...]

        Woman is 53 But Looks 25
        ConsumerLifestyleMag.com