Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] So Many Milestones !!!

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
      Wow, 23K!  Congrats!

      -Balde Runner

      On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM, iris9 <iris9@...> wrote:

      Finished our month and a half of volunteer work at the Albuquerque Balloon Festival and finally had a chance to look at the Central Texas group posts, and saw that we had missed the report of lots of milestones by our friends. A quick glance showed Julie and Roger, Russ and Barb, Mel, Trey and John all had major milestones. I'm sure I missed others. Congrats to you all. Its great to see your names on logs and watch your milestones. We value your friendship.

      Passing back through West Texas we (Gas409 and Lyni9) also passed a milestone - 23K.

      Happy caching,
      Lyni9
      Iris