Texas Challenge 2014

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 19, 2012
      We really need to get on the ball with coming up with a place for Texas Challenge 2014. I tossed out the idea of Inks Lake a few weeks back and that got tossed back. Bastrop/Buescher State Parks have been suggested, but we don't know if they'll be ready for us. I think if we help out with the restoration it may be possible. Anyway, I'd like to see a group of people get together and come up with a place.

      Who wants to be on the team to come up with a place?

      EWB - Tom
    • Dave Marquardt
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        I don't see it coming up in any searches either, but you can go straight to it:

        BTW, all of the messages are public.  I'm not a member, but can read everything going on.  You might want to change that if you're going to discuss anything you don't want the masses seeing until you release information.

        Kevin
        KoosKoos