Texas Challenge 2013

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2012
      It's time for us to start getting our stuff together for Texas Challenge 2013.

      The Friday Night Event

      I'm putting together 2 of the geocacher BINGO games. Legends and Rising Stars versions. This way you'll not only have to me the people who have been around a while but also the newbies. I hope to have 2 drawings for prizes for completing the cards.

      If anyone has other ideas and is willing to spearhead them or get someone to do it then throw them out.

      The Actual Challenge

      Odds are we'll need a generator or two for power (we may have one lined up). We'll need a table or two. And as usual a lot of patience from all involved in loading GPSrs.

      Last I heard if it's in the city limits of Port Aransas it's fair game. Cool. Means there will be some urban stuff, some hiking stuff, and maybe even stuff you'll need waders or a kayak for. Because of snakes they may stay out of the dunes - I hope so.

      When do we want to have our first meeting on this?

      EWB - Tom