Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Footnotes coach hits 10,000!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 13, 2012
      Congrats Coach!

      In a message dated 10/13/2012 9:32:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time, gumbietygress@... writes:

      woo hoo 10K!
      Must be the company he keeps =wink!=

      BarbJ/Tygress

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...>
      To: Central Texas Geocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Footnotes coach hits 10,000!
      Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:09:58 -0500

      Shout out to my sweet husband, Footnotes coach, for his latest milestone.......10,000 caches!!!!!!!!!! � He reached the 5-digit mark up in Michigan last week. �The guy who makes u-turns on command, keeps me in fresh batteries, and is my permanent and favorite caching partner deserves a big cheer!

      Love you, Roger!

      Julie
      Mrs. Footnotes coach (today, in your honor!)

      Woman is 53 But Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyleMag.com

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 18, 2012
        Woo hoo!!!!

        He's also the guy that can out run a minivan!

        EWB - Tom

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, J Crozier <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

        > Shout out to my sweet husband, Footnotes coach, for his latest
        > milestone.......10,000 caches!!!!!!!!!! He reached the 5-digit mark up in
        > Michigan last week. The guy who makes u-turns on command, keeps me in
        > fresh batteries, and is my permanent and favorite caching partner deserves
        > a big cheer!
        >
        > Love you, Roger!
        >
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Footnotes coach (today, in your honor!)

      • Dave Marquardt