2013 Challenge

  • poofy1369
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hi all,

      Cheryl (CADrake)checked last night and there may be "some" electricity at the pavilion but we should supply our own electricity to be sure the laptops don't die while loading before the start of the challenge.  Is there anyone that is coming that can bring a small-ish generator to power 4 or 5 laptops to load the GPSrs?

      We will be bringing a 6' table and three laptops.  Cheryl and Tom (CADrake and EWB) will have theirs.  If anyone needs a special cord or connectors or a special program other than GSAK to load their device, please let us know.

      Thanks a bunch!

      Jeanne, Hilton and John
      TheFoods  :)

      TheFoods@...
      210.617.FOOD

    • joseph p
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012
        i may be able to ask my boss when i get back to work if we can use the one at work. i will be back at work on monday, i will try and rember to ask then.

        cowboy07