OT: Groupon VIP movie tickets

  • treyb@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hi all,

      I got a call from a fellow geocacher in the San Antonio area. Lynn (Ms. Teddybear) has some VIP movie
      tickets she bought by accident off the Groupon site. They are for the Regal Arbor 8 theater on Great
      Hills by the Arboretum. There's a total of four (4) VIP tickets she got for $29 and is asking for the
      same.

      If you're interested text message her at 2 ten 8 four 9 zero 59 five.

      Thanks for your time and attention now back to your regular geocaching schedule,

      Trey