Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cool new book

  • Peter K. Simmang
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      That does look pretty cool.  I wonder if there are any near here?

      Peter/pksimmang

      --
      Peter K. Simmang
      Database Development

      (512) 914-4280
      efax (801) 730-4508

    • GrnBeret2B
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        I downloaded the app - it's really well done.  Haven't purchased anything yet, but I'm able to see 5 field reports in Austin, so I'd say yes!

        ~~Nathaniel
        a.k.a. Grn Beret 2B

        On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Peter K. Simmang <peter@...> wrote:

        That does look pretty cool.  I wonder if there are any near here?

        Peter/pksimmang

        --
        Peter K. Simmang
        Database Development